Ranting and Venting

You'll see links to news articles, snippets from interviews and other web paraphenalia. This will also be a dumping ground for various stuff that I might need to get off my chest. Hence the Ranting and Venting title.


Sunday, February 19, 2006

Where have we been?!?!?

So you guys have probably been wondering about our sparse posts lately. Well I decided to explain it. Demetrios are going to be losing our jobs at the end of the week. They decided to outsource our jobs to that far away land called Houston, TX.

So in the time that we should be diligent and blogging and swearing, we've been job searching (and just a little bit of drinking).

I wanted to let you guys know that we are still here. We haven't given up (or been arrested) but it seems fairly important to have an income. At least that's what my fiance and kids keep telling me.

So bear with us. Soon we'll be posting like mad again. Hell, if we don't find jobs soon, we'll be posting just to have something to do. You might even get sick of us!

Wish us luck. We'll let you know what's going on.

Adam Mindwolf

4 Comments:

Blogger Callen Damornen said...

I can totally understand. Keeping up with a blog to fight any cause can be quite a feat when you are trying to have an outside life, especially if you have a family to support.

Cellular Phone Place
Travel Peaks

2/19/2006 06:03:00 PM  
Blogger Bradley Herring said...

Welcome back! Just be wary of that clicking sound during your phone calls.

2/20/2006 02:05:00 PM  
Blogger PTCruiser said...

Good luck, fellas. It shouldn't be long before you land new jobs, though. According to the White House, unemployment is at an all time low.

2/21/2006 04:20:00 AM  
Blogger Mindwolf said...

Thanks for the support guys. My last day is this Saturday. Hmmmm I wonder what it would be like to post to a political blog with a hangover? It'll be like I work in D.C.!

2/23/2006 07:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home