Ranting and Venting

You'll see links to news articles, snippets from interviews and other web paraphenalia. This will also be a dumping ground for various stuff that I might need to get off my chest. Hence the Ranting and Venting title.


Sunday, November 27, 2005

OK. So I Went A Little Overboard..

You might notice that I posted WAY too many entries today. There were a few reasons for that.

  1. They are very good stories. It will be worth your while to take your time, and peruse each entry and link to it's fullest extent. You won't be sorry
  2. I work midnights. I work from 6pm to 6:30am, Wednesday through Saturday. I spend most of my time sitting in front of a computer working on servers. In my free time, I find interesting links and articles and provide them to you, loyal readers. Both of you :)
  3. I am REALLY REALLY bored tonight!
So please forgive the extra work I've given you and enjoy the content.

Send me an Email or post a comment and let me know what you think. Should I have many posts or just a few?

Adam Mindwolf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home