Ranting and Venting

You'll see links to news articles, snippets from interviews and other web paraphenalia. This will also be a dumping ground for various stuff that I might need to get off my chest. Hence the Ranting and Venting title.


Thursday, January 05, 2006

Hey, I'm back!

I'm sorry I haven't been around lately. the past couple of weeks have been hell for me. It all started on Christmas day when I tried to take a nap on the couch and ended up with a serious Flu. Of all the Flus I had to get I end up with the worst one this year. I had a good old 15 day run of Hell. Top that off with a secondary Ear Infection and my beat down was complete. I didn't eat for 4 or 5 days, slept for 18 hours at a time and couldn't swallow because of my swollen throat.

So it's been kinda rough for me lately. My glands have finally started to return to normal and so shall this blog. I will start posting shortly with new info as soon as I find someting good to post.

I'm also thinking about setting up a guest blogger with access to post here in case of events like the last two weeks put me on a deathbed again.

Post a comment and let me know what you think.

2 Comments:

Blogger EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

I am glad you have regained your health and strength after the flu.

I agree with your idea.

I wish you all the best this year and much more as we work and hope for the best.

God bless you always.

1/05/2006 02:23:00 PM  
Blogger PTCruiser said...

Hey there, Adam. Good to have you back posting again.

1/06/2006 03:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home