Ranting and Venting

You'll see links to news articles, snippets from interviews and other web paraphenalia. This will also be a dumping ground for various stuff that I might need to get off my chest. Hence the Ranting and Venting title.


Thursday, January 26, 2006

A Few Changes 'round These Parts

You've probably noticed some minor changes to the blog. The reason is I've welcomed my friend Demetrios Michael as a second poster to my blog. Demetrios runs Informative Hub, a science blog. He has also added me as a second poster to his site, so go over there frequently for some excellent science reporting. You might not know this, but science is one of my two major hobbies (the other being swearing at Conservatives).

So, please join me in welcoming Demetrios to Ranting and Venting! You'll be hearing from him shortly within the next day or two.

Go on, bookmark this!
INFORMATIVE HUB

Technorati tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home