Ranting and Venting

You'll see links to news articles, snippets from interviews and other web paraphenalia. This will also be a dumping ground for various stuff that I might need to get off my chest. Hence the Ranting and Venting title.


Monday, December 19, 2005

The Day the Blog Stood Still

Sorry about the day without posting. I had become stuck in some family crap that I could not weasel my way out of .

I promise to keep the free days to a minimum. I also have a friend’s blog you can check out as well. You can find him at: Informative Hub. Wow, I just checked out his site and it appears to be down.

Bad luck there. Be sure to check back later it’s a good site to have bookmarked.

There’s a new post coming up soon. I’m writing about the religious right’s “war on everything but Christmas”. Look for it.

It’s fun insulting people for their stupidity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home