Ranting and Venting

You'll see links to news articles, snippets from interviews and other web paraphenalia. This will also be a dumping ground for various stuff that I might need to get off my chest. Hence the Ranting and Venting title.


Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Japan Today - If you could meet U.S. President George W Bush during his visit to Japan, what would you say to him?

Did I ever mention that I love Japan? Probably not considering that this blog is only about a week old. but here's one of the reasons.

Japan Today:

"I'd advise him to not only think about all the profits that his country is generating around the world. I am talking about oil reserves, which the U.S. has taken over in Iraq, for example. I want to tell him to not be so greedy and think about things other than money. Bush acts and thinks very childishly in my opinion. He thinks he can get away with anything in this world."

Japan Today - If you could meet U.S. President George W Bush during his visit to Japan, what would you say to him?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home