Ranting and Venting

You'll see links to news articles, snippets from interviews and other web paraphenalia. This will also be a dumping ground for various stuff that I might need to get off my chest. Hence the Ranting and Venting title.


Friday, November 11, 2005

First Post!

Why do people do that in new forum threads? The moment a new thread opens up, they have to be the first to post to it. Is it a race? Do they get a prize? There's a site that I go to that hates it. They set up a language filter that takes "first post" and turns it into boobies!. So you'll end up seeing stupid mesages in threads that read, "This is my boobies!".

Well this is my new Weblog. I blogged for a little bit at Yahoo 360 but realized that I had no friends and no one was reading it anyways. I decided to broaden my audience to more than myself. I opened a MySpace page, but the blogging functions didn't seem that good. Not to mention that MySpace looks more like a hook up and get together site that would make my ultra-left rants seem a little out of place.

So Here I am at Blogger. I opened up a Space for My Blog and started typing. That was 15 minutes ago. This is my FIRST POST! (boobies?) so far let me know what you think.

The kind of things you'll see on my blog are links to news articles, snippets from interviews and other web paraphenalia. This will also be a dumping ground for various stuff that I might need to get off my chest. Hence the Ranting and Venting title.

So look around and make yourself comfortable. There's beer in the fridge and fresh coffee. Pull up a chair and help me throuw things at the images of George W. Bush on the television.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home